Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have been working to try to appreciate the things that I have. Sometimes I spend too much time dwelling on what is wrong, rather than all the things in my life that are right. Here are some of the things that I am thankful for:
  • Logan is learning to talk and really becoming a little man. This means I am even thankful when he constantly tells me no and even throws himself on the floor.
  • Ally is always so full of emotion. This means that I am even thankful when she cries for 20 minutes and says that she can't stop.
  • Jacob is working hard to improve his schoolwork, even on reading, which isn't his favorite. This means I am even thankful when he doesn't want me to say I love you when I drop him off at school.
  • I love my warm blanket and Grey's Anatomy, so I am going to go watch my show!
  • But first, I have to say I'm thankful that each of my children says I love you to me so many times (even Jacob, just not in front of people at school).

2 comments:

gaylene said...

I am so proud of you that you are looking for the things to be thankful for instead of how hard things are you are a very good mom

gaylene said...

I am very proud of you you are a very good mom