Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I just wanted to drop in and say that I had a wonderful 27th birthday. I am very lucky to have a wonderful bunch of friends and family. I always feel spoiled on my birthday, even now that I'm a grown up. I hope that I can always make sure my kids have a very special day as everyone does for me.
Highlights of the day include my mom got me the ipod nano for which I had asked. And my grandmother. She, herself, is a highlight. I am so lucky that she is selfless and wants to help me in so many ways. Her and her husband spent the day cleaning and organizing my house. I am truly blessed to have my grandmother and Richard always there willing to help me. It's hard to watch her work so hard to do things that I feel like I should be taking care of on my own. But I really appreciate that she is there and willing to help.
My special day reminded me how much I have to be thankful for, which I think is truly more important than anything else today. And I hope everyone else has the chance to be spoiled every once in a while. Everyone deserves it sometime.

No comments: