Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dear Logan...

It feels like you have gone from infant to toddler in a blink of my eye. But it also feels like you have always been a part of my life; I cannot remember or imagine my life without you in it.
In your 2 years you have shown me that there is always a reason to smile. The day you were born, you left in an ambulance to be taken care of at a bigger hospital. At that time, I felt like our world was falling apart. But I learned from you, right at the beginning ,that just because life doesn't take the turns we expect, does not mean things are falling apart. You and I spent your first 2 weeks in Eugene, and looking back, I am thankful for that time and experience.
A year ago you were still a baby. You were learning to walk, but you still really needed me. Now you are so grown up. You try to do anything and everything that you see your brother and sister doing. This year you have learned to love books. I think you may end up as much of a book lover as me. Your favorite right now is a big book full of pictures and you point and identify so many things. You have also fell in love with Dora this year. It is so fun for me to get to watch you and your sister talking to Dora on the TV.
You are an amazing boy. You are so happy and you make those around you happy with such ease. I wish that you could stay my little guy forever, but I also can't wait to see you grow.
I love you Logan and I am so thankful to have you as my baby boy!
Love, Mommy

Click to play We Love You Logan
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



1 comment:

Sandee said...

They Do grow so fast, don't they. I was just thinking last night, in 5 years, I will have a 10,11,12,13 and 15 year old! Impossible. Where did my babies go?

Although I reserve the right to call them baby boy and baby girl until the end of my days!

Happy Birthday Logan!