Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg Hunt

Today was our local Easter Egg Hunt. Great fun, but I only got pictures of Logan. The older kids were hunting in a seperate field.
Logan is definitely more defiant than Jacob or Ally were when they were his age. The hunt was scheduled for 10 am, however we didn't get the all important "Go!" until about 10:15. Not a fun job to show my 2 year old a field of eggs and be so proud when he tells me he understands that he is to put the eggs in his basket, and then say, but wait.

To the older gentleman standing near us:
I'm sorry my son's basket hit you in the legs. I am working hard to teach him throwing is not a solution when he is frustrated. However I wish you would remember you were in an area designated for 0-3 year olds. So please don't look disgusted when I walk over and apologetically pick up the basket. If that upset you, please avoid this area that was designated for children that may be at an age, that is prone to tantrum throwing.
Thank you, Logan's Mommy

Without further ado, pictures:

This is what Logan did when I asked him to make a bunny face...

You can see how much thought he is putting into this...

He hit the jackpot...

We're so glad it wasn't raining...

Look at all my eggs...




No comments: