Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dora, Dora and Backwards Fingers

I haven't written much about Logan on here. He is just always so happy and doing the things that toddlers do. But I thought I would share with everyone his biggest obsession yet...Dora the Explorer. We have a lot of Dora toys around our house and he finds them and shows everyone "Dora, Dora." Angie, our babysitter, had told me that he will sit and just watch Dora for a long time. I had never really seen it until today. We were home early this afternoon and the kids asked to watch Dora, so I turned it on. Logan became frozen on the couch staring at his favorite explorer. Later this evening, I was watching a basketball game. When it went on commercial Logan came to me and said "Done." At first I didn't understand, but then he pointed at the tv and said "Done...Dora, Dora." I told hime we were not watching Dora which led to a bit of fit throwing. Well here's he is totally engulfed in his Dora, Dora...
I also had to share waht Ally showed me tonight. She came up and said I can make an O with my fingers. I wasn't paying close attention and I tried to mimic what she was doing and then I realized that what her fingers were doing would be quite painful for me. So I snapped a picture instead...


No comments: