Friday, January 22, 2010

What's Going On? (List Form)

*I have neglected the blog this week.  I'm sorry.
*My mom and grandmother travelled down to California this week.  They thought they were going to get warm.  And they ended up in Oregon like rain.
*Logan continues to not answer when you ask how old he is.  He is weirdly stubborn about stuff like that.  Sometimes he says that he doesn't know...but I think it really means he doesn't care.
*Jacob and I now have to be very strict about reading at a specific time every night.  We are going to get him reading.  Some nights it is like I'm torturing him but I just have to remember it is good for him.  Watching him have a hard time is one of the hardest things I do.
*My kids love to tell jokes but they don't really know many jokes.  So they usually just make them up...so the jokes aren't always the best.  Logan always tells the some one...Knock, knock...Who's there?...Orange...Orange who...Orange Pineapple.
*Tomorrow we are going to OMSI.  I'm super excited...we are going to have so much fun.
*Next week I'm taking Ally to watch an OSU gymnastics meet.  I think we will have a fun girls night, and I even think Grandma and GG might come along.
*This is boring.  I promise I am going to work on writing something interesting this week.

No comments: